Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

A quick update :)

    Hello.

    I know I haven't been around lately, but I have a good reason.

    In 2 days I have my license exam and next week I have to present my final paper.
    I have been studying 12 hours a day for the last week and I didn't have time to do my nails.

    I have received the plates from Stephanie on Thursday and I want to thank her very much!!! They are great. I will post some pictures after my exam.

    I also bought some nail polish from S-he (and I tried one already) and also a good friend of mine came back from Turkey and brought me 12 new polishes (yey!!!) but I haven't tried them yet.

    I have some tags and awards to respond to, but I will leave them for next week :)

    Wish me luck,
    Have a great week,

    Alexa