Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

NOTD: Short, but bold :))

    Last week it was a busy week for me: I had my graduation ceremony and the prom. This is what I did for the occasion:


    I used: Alix Avien no. 155 (two coats) for the base, Konad Special White polish for the design and image plate M79.

    Before the prom, 3 of my nails broke and I fixed them with nail glue (you can't even tell in the photos), but afterward I cut them all (I don't like to have different nail sizes), so .. here are my EXTREMELY short nails, but of course, with Konad :D


    I used Alix Avien no. 202 (one coat) for the base, OPI - Sand in my suit for the design and image plate M57.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    I am happy that I reached 100 followers (103 actually) so I want to thank you all very much for following me and please, bare with me for a little longer. After my final exam in November, I will do more NOTD and KOTD, but now I just don't have the time.. Thanks!