Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Stylish Blogger Award

    I've been tagged by Pretty N Polished for the stylish blogger award.
    Thank you very much for the award!


    These are the rules for this award:
    1. Thank and link the person who gave you this award.
    2. Share 7 things about yourself.
    3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
    4. Contact these bloggers to tell them about this award!

    Here are 7 things about me:
    1. I am very stubborn.
    2. I really really hate blue eyes
    3. I loose my patience quickly
    4. I've been with my boyfriend for 8 and a half years.
    5. I am a very sociable person.
    6. Sometimes I can be very mean.
    7. I discovered my passion for nail polishes six months ago and I own a little over 200 polishes :)

    I am supposed to give this award to 15 recently great bloggers, but instead I prefer to give this award to everybody that reads my blog (I have never imagined that I will have 222 followers!). Thank you very much!