Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Review: M64 Image plate from Bornprettystore

    Hello everybody! 

    How was your week? 
    I've been to the seaside for the last 5 days and I just got back home.

    Here, an envelope was waiting for me...
    Let me show you what was inside:


    This is an image plate from Bornprettystore, which they sent me for review. 

    The image plate has a thin layer of plastic foil, which you can easily remove.
    As you can see, the design is a perfect replica of M64 image plate from Konad. (it also has the same number)


    The plate has the same dimensions as a Konad image plate and the designs are the same size. (I removed the plastic film from the plate)

    I stamped each design using Flormar - 413 ( I wanted to use a normal polish, not a special stamping polish, just to show you that it works great)

      
    The designs are very easy to stamp, they are clear and complete.

    This is a good, cheap alternative to the original image plate.

    You can buy it here, along with other designs.

    You can also get 10% off using this code: ALEXAK31 
    (valid until October 31st)

    Have you got any image plates from Bornprettystore?
    What do you think about them?