Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

My nail polish Collection: Essence

    Hello everybody!

    This is the second part of my collection - Here you can see the first one (China Glaze nail polishes)

    I know a lot of you have and love Essence nail polishes. 
    Unfortunately, I can't find them in my country, so when I go on vacation I search for them like crazy :)
    Click the name under the pictures to see my swatch and the designs I did using that nail polish.
    All photos are click-able!

    Color & Go:



    Multi dimension:

      
    Twins:


    Nail art crackling:


     Show your feet:


    These are my Essence nail polishes. 
    Do you own any?
    Which one is your favorite?

    Leave me a link so I can see you collection :)

    Up next: p2 polishes!