Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

NOTD & KOTD: Silver flowers on Concrete Catwalk

    Hello everybody!

    I have so many swatches photographed and I want to start showing you some of them!

    Today, I want to show you China Glaze - Concrete Catwalk. It's a beautiful dark grey creme, which is almost perfect in one coat (I applied two). It's one of the nicest grey polishes I have ever owned and used.

    I bought this polish from BeautyInTheBottle and if you like it, you can buy it cheaper this week! (Check their Facebook page!)





    Then I stamped a design using Essence Stampy polish - Silver and image plate BM 221.





    What do you think? 
    Do you like Concrete catwalk? 
    Do you like wearing greys?

    Please don't forget about my 350 followers giveaway!

    Thanks!