Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

NOTD & KOTD: Avon - Coral Beat & Essence flowers

    Hello everybody!

    How have you been?

    I came back from Belgium a week ago, but it was a hectic week at work... My nails are very, very short and in a bad condition (most of them broke). And I don't even want to mention my cuticles :(

    But don't worry, I have a lot of NOTDs that I haven't shown you yet. Also, my haul from Belgium and a review :)

    So, let me show you today, Avon - Coral beat. I bought this polish last autumn, but I wore it a few weeks ago (just when my nail problems started).


    I added a design form an Essence image plate, using Essence Stampy black polish:


    It;s a lovely, vibrant color, suited for spring and summer!
     
    I would appreciate if you leave me your opinion! :) [So I know you are still here!]